AGENDA FOR COMMON COUNCIL
OCTOBER 19, 2009
The following matters may be discussed and possible action taken:
1. Consent Agenda:
a) Approve the Reports from the Finance Dept. from August 2009
b) Resolution – Transfer of funds to Budget Reserve Account.
c) A Resolution Transferring Funds – Rolfs Park Projects.
d) A Resolution Accepting various donations to the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department.
e) Approve use of Walnut Street parking lot by Downtown West Bend Association for Winter on Main, December 4, 2009.
f) Approve grant application for the Municipal Street Improvement Program (MSIPGT) for the 2010 Pavement Maintenance Program.
g) Authorize sale of vehicles at auction. (Parks, Recreation and Forestry)
h) Temporary Class B Beer/Wine License for St. Frances Cabrini Parish on November 6, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and November 7, 2009 from 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. for a Variety Show Fundraiser being held in the Church Hall and Kitchen.
i) Approve Operator’s Licenses for the Following: Ryan Bero, Monica Blair, Kilah Engelke, Rachael Ethier, Rick Ingham, Shelby Keller, Michelle Krezman, Sara Mielke, Andrea Schroeter and Amber Wetzel.
2. Decision regarding procedures for long term storm water maintenance agreements.
3. Decision regarding Storm Water Management Practices Maintenance Agreement with the Kettle Moraine YMCA (1111 W. Washington Street).
4. Decision regarding Revolving Loan Fund Agreement for Mangold Center.
5. 6:30 p.m. A Public Hearing Levying Special Assessments for the Downtown West Bend Business Improvement District.
6. A Resolution Levying Special Assessments for the 2010 Downtown West Bend Business Improvement District.
7. Ordinance Rezoning the former Gehl Company west plant parcel (12.27 acres) from M-2 Heavy Industrial District to MXD Mixed Use District.
8. Approve Mayoral appointment of Terri Otis to the BID Board (replacing Ray Lipman).
9. Announcements and Proclamations